I’m taking on a challenge. I’m learning 21 people’s names in 21 days. Actually, I'm learning more than their just their names. These are not random people off the street, these are people in my world but I've never met them. I had a desire to know these people even before I photographed them and learned their names. After I photographed each person, I interviewed them about leadership, their view on people and their one word to the world. I chose to focus on leadership because these 21 people have led me in one way or another. Now, I know their names.

Monday, April 9, 2012

19 Family Ties

     These are the kids that walk the halls I used to walk, climb the trees I used to climb, eat in the kitchen where my mom used to cook, and live where I used to live. I grew up in this house, and now these are the kids that live there, the Rust boys.


Their word to the world

Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment