I’m taking on a challenge. I’m learning 21 people’s names in 21 days. Actually, I'm learning more than their just their names. These are not random people off the street, these are people in my world but I've never met them. I had a desire to know these people even before I photographed them and learned their names. After I photographed each person, I interviewed them about leadership, their view on people and their one word to the world. I chose to focus on leadership because these 21 people have led me in one way or another. Now, I know their names.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

16 Is for Christine

     This is my future teacher, Christine. She's a super woman. Soccer coach, Art Education Professor at BYU, Mother, Wife, and a heart that could wrap around the world....twice.

     Christine says, "I love people, I think I just came here loving people, right from the start. I love my students, I want the best for them. I want them to succeed and I want to help them (I want to help the Elementary Ed students not be afraid of art) I just love my student, I have the best job in the whole world."
      "A leader listens, is introspective as well as reflective and full of ideas. A leader is willing to try things, willing to be wrong and has a positive attitude. You need to love your students, they'll work harder when you do, it sets a groundwork for creativity, success and fun."


Christine's word to the world

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment