I’m taking on a challenge. I’m learning 21 people’s names in 21 days. Actually, I'm learning more than their just their names. These are not random people off the street, these are people in my world but I've never met them. I had a desire to know these people even before I photographed them and learned their names. After I photographed each person, I interviewed them about leadership, their view on people and their one word to the world. I chose to focus on leadership because these 21 people have led me in one way or another. Now, I know their names.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

14 Serendipity

    I see Tracy's name everywhere. We're in the same major but I had no idea which face belonged to the name. A couple days ago I wanted to photograph another photographer, and as I was signing up for studio time with no one to photograph. Tracy stood right next to me and signed her name on the studio sign up sheet. BOOM! There was my next subject! And I finally found the face to match the name! I introduced myself and my 21 names project and she agreed to do it. She said she's no leader but I think her interview proves otherwise...

     "People. I like them, I like different personalities. I feel like you can always figure out how to get along with someone."
      "A good leader needs to be outgoing and a go-getter. I try and direct people during a photoshoot so I can get the desired results."


Tracy's word to the world

Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment